Tynelz is a platform for gamers, developers, streamers, esports teams and communities to connect, create, share and discuss in a friendly atmosphere. People and content are essential for us, so we need to set rules and respect them in order to enjoy this friendly atmosphere.
In Tynelz we try to give you as much freedom as we can, but you need to keep in mind one simple thing : your freedom ends, where other persons freedom begins
Content is prohibited if it
1. Pornography - We prohibit the dissemination of images or video depicting any person in a state of nudity or engaged in any act of sexual conduct apparently created or posted without their permission, including depictions that have been faked. Images or video of intimate parts of a person’s body, even if the person is clothed or in public, are also not allowed if apparently created or posted without their permission and contextualized in a salacious manner. Additionally, do not post images or video of another person for the specific purpose of faking explicit content or soliciting “lookalike” pornography.
2. This includes child sexual abuse imagery, child pornography, and any other content, including fantasy content (e.g. stories, “loli”/anime cartoons), that depicts encourages or promotes pedophilia, child sexual exploitation, or otherwise sexualizes minors or someone who appears to be a minor. Depending on the context, this can in some cases include depictions of minors that are fully clothed and not engaged in overtly sexual acts.
3. Do not post content that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual or a group of people; likewise, do not post content that glorifies or encourages the abuse of animals. We understand there are sometimes reasons to post violent content (e.g., educational, newsworthy, artistic, documentary, etc.) so if you’re going to post something violent in nature that does not violate these terms, ensure you provide context to the viewer so the reason for posting is clear.
4. Hateful is any content or activity that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical condition, physical characteristics, or veteran status, and is prohibited. Any hateful conduct is considered a zero-tolerance violation and all accounts associated with such conduct will be indefinitely suspended. Harassment is any content or activity that attempts to intimidate, degrade, abuse, or bully others, or creates a hostile environment for others, and is prohibited. Depending on the severity of the offense, your account may be indefinitely suspended on the first violation.
5. Do not invade the privacy of others. It is prohibited to share content that may reveal private personal information about individuals, or their private property, without permission. This includes but is not limited to: Sharing personally identifiable information (such as real name, location, or ID) Sharing restricted or protected social profiles or any information from those profiles Sharing content that violates another's reasonable expectation of privacy.
6. We do not allow users to impersonate someone in a misleading or deceptive manner. However, we do permit satire and parody accounts and subTynelzs pertaining to public figures. If you believe someone is impersonating you in contravention of these guidelines, please contact the admins and we will review the account.
7. Any content or activity that disrupts, interrupts, harms, or otherwise violates the integrity of Tynelz platform or another user's experience or devices is prohibited. Such activity includes: Posting large amounts of repetitive, unwanted messages or user reports Distributing unauthorized advertisements Phishing Defrauding others Spreading malware or viruses Misinformation Selling or sharing user accounts
In addition to not submitting unwelcome content, the following behaviors are prohibited on Tynelz
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
Individual communities on Tynelz may have their own rules in addition to ours and their own moderators to enforce them.