Effective June 8, 2018. Last Revised May 25, 2018
Information that we collect
Provided by you
To create an account, you must provide a username, password, email address and country of residence. Your username is public and visible for other users and visitors of Tynelz, and it doesn’t have to be related to your real name. Moreover, you can fill your account with information such as your gaming gear, favored games etc, this information is also collected by us. We also store your user account preferences and settings.
We collect the content you submit to our Platform. This includes your posts and comments and your reports and other communications with moderators and with us. Your content may include text, links, images, gifs, and videos.
We collect information about the actions you take when using our Platform. This includes your interactions with content, e.g +rep, saving, reposting, pinning, hiding, and reporting. It also includes your interactions with other users, such as (un)subscribing and blocking. We collect your interactions with communities, like your subscriptions or moderator/admin status.
You can link other social medias and game platforms, Tynelz is not an affiliate or subsidiary of them, so all copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners. Moreover, these Websites should have their own privacy policies which You should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as We have no control over them.
You can provide information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form or directly contact our Support.
Information collected automatically
Log and usage data
We may store information when you access and use Platform. Tynelz follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. This may include your IP address, user-agent string, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, the requested URL, hardware settings, and search terms. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Information from cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Tynelz uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content and advertising based on visitors' browser type and/or other information. You can always turn off cookies, to learn more about how to do it visit …..(link)
We may receive and process information about your location. For example, with your consent, we may collect information about the specific location of your device (for example, by using GPS or Bluetooth). We may also receive location information from you when you choose to share such information on our Platform, including by associating your content with a location, or we may derive your approximate location from other information about you, including your IP address.
Information from third parties
We may receive information about you from other sources, including from other users and third parties, and combine that information with the other information we have about you. For example, we may receive demographic or interest information about you from third parties, including advertisers, and combine it with our own data using a common account identifier such as a hash of an email address or a mobile-device ID.
How we use information about users
We use information about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve Tynelz;
- Research and develop new services;
- Help protect the safety of Tynelz and our users, which includes blocking suspected spammers, addressing abuse, and enforcing the Tynelz user agreement and our other policies;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Platform;
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests.
How information about users is shared
When you use the Services, certain information may be shared with other users and the public. For example:
- When you submit content (such as a post or comment) on the Platform, any visitors and users of our Platform will be able to see that content, the username associated with the content, and the date and time you originally submitted the content.
- When other users view your profile, they will be able to see information about your activities on the Platform, such as your username, prior posts and comments, reputation, level.
Otherwise, we do not share, sell, or give away your personal information to third parties unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With linked services. If you link your Tynelz account with a third-party service, Tynelz will share the information you authorize with that third-party service.
- With our partners. We may share information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers (but not with advertisers and ad partners) who need access to such information to carry out work for us. The partner’s use of personal data will be subject to appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- To comply with the law. We may share information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. To the extent the law allows it, we will attempt to provide you with prior notice before disclosing your information in response to such a request.
- In an emergency. We may share information if we believe it's necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person.
- To enforce our policies and rights. We may share information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements, rules, or other Tynelz policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others.
- With our affiliates. We may share information between and among Tynelz, and any of our parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- With your consent. We may share information about you with your consent or at your direction.
- Aggregated or de-identified information. We may share information about you that has been aggregated or anonymized such that it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may show the total number of times a post has been +rep without identifying who the visitors were.
Ads and analytics partners
We may partner with third-party advertisers, ad networks, and analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Platform. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device. For example:
Advertisers and Ad Networks
We use analytics partners (Google Analytics) to help analyze usage and traffic for our Platform. As an example, we may use analytics partners to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors on Platform.
As a Tynelz user, you have choices about how to protect and limit the collection, use, and disclosure of information about you.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
You can access and change certain information through the Platform.
Deleting Your Account
You may delete your account information at any time from settings page. When you delete your account, your profile is no longer visible to other users and all content (posts, comments) that was posted by you will be deleted. We may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes after you delete your account.
Controlling linked services
You can review the services you have linked to your account and revoke access to individual services.
You can always turn off cookies from PAGE(link)
Do not track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. However, Tynelz does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
Controlling promotional communications
You may opt out of receiving some or all categories of promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by updating your email options in your account preferences here
. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as information about your account or your use of the Platform.
Controlling location information
If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your device.
We take measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You can protect your account by configuring two-factor authentication
from settings page. PAGE (link)
We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. All other info is deleted from our servers.
International Data Transfers
Additional Information for EEA Users
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), can exercise certain data subject rights available to them under applicable data protection laws. We will comply with requests to exercise these rights in accordance with applicable law. Please note that in some circumstances, we may need to keep processing your information for certain legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If these rights apply to you, they may permit you to request that we:
- Obtain access to or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you
- Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
- Update personal information that is out of date or incorrect
- Delete certain personal information we hold about you
- Restrict the way that we process and disclose specific personal information about you
- Transfer your personal information to a third-party provider of services
- Revoke consent that you previously provided for the processing of your personal information
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to create an account or otherwise use our Platform. Additionally, if you are in the EEA, you must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use our Platform, or we need to have obtained verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian.
Changes and updates to this Policy